The National Account Manager – Generics is responsible for contacting new and existing specialty and/or retail pharmacy customers to detail specialty pharmacy programs and generics.
Job Scope and Major Responsibilities:
- Identify prospective customers through referrals, organization membership and conference/trade show attendance.
- Develop new and maintain existing customers through planned individual account support and liaison with internal staff.
- Respond to and follow up on business development opportunities based on analysis of customer needs.
- Promote new programs as they become available.
- Provide customer support and pull through for specific programs and services.
- Monitor and review program and sales activities with members.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as customer needs and opportunities to expand business relationships.
- Utilize all sales and marketing reports as value added services to enhance opportunities for our pharmacy providers.
- Work directly with the Sales team to grow and manage customer base
- Schedule and conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers for relationship building and implementation of programs.
- Produce revenue for the company while achieving or exceeding assigned target goals
- BA/BS degree
- Candidate must have exemplary communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Prior experience in generic pharmaceuticals and/or wholesaler experience required.
- Must be able to travel 65-75% of time
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify new opportunities and develop business plans.
- Highly motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Experience collaborating with both internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Competent in use of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Asembia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, genetic disposition, disability, veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Apply Back to Careers